Posted 17th December 2012
This delicious looking recipe is something a bit different to the usual turkey curry or pie and comes from the Devilled Egg Kitchen Academy in Clifton.
310g tinned corn (or fresh, boiled)
200g leftover turkey
150g courgette, grated
2 eggs, beaten 80ml cup milk 130g self-raising flour
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
Salt and pepper
1. Whisk the eggs with salt, pepper and curry powder
2. Stir in the flour, followed by the corn, turkey and courgettes
3. Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
4. Place heaped table spoonfuls of the mixture in the pan and cook in batches.
5. Turn them once, until golden and cooked through.
6. Drain on paper towel, cover and keep warm as you cook remaining fritters.