This delicious looking recipe is something a bit different to the usual turkey curry or pie and comes from the Devilled Egg Kitchen Academy in Clifton.
- 310g tinned corn (or fresh, boiled)
- 200g leftover turkey
- 150g courgette, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 80ml cup milk
- 130g self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk the eggs with salt, pepper and curry powder
- Stir in the flour, followed by the corn, turkey and courgettes
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Place heaped table spoonfuls of the mixture in the pan and cook in batches.
- Turn them once, until golden and cooked through.
- Drain on paper towel, cover and keep warm as you cook remaining fritters.